to mark the 50th anniversary of the
Munich air disaster on 6 February 2008.
* United players to wear a retro 1950s-style kit against Manchester City on 10 February
* Permanent, free exhibition telling the story of the Busby Babes
* South Stand tunnel to be renamed the Munich Tunnel
* Memorial service involving survivors, relatives of those who died, guests and fans
* MUTV to broadcast free-to-air on 6 February
Un merveilleux hommage en perspective...
reste à voir si les fans de citeh sauront se
tenir correctement lors du match. (Miss Becks)